About Me

Fritz Polax is an American journalist. He is from Queens and almost 23 years old.

Thursday, October 21

Thursday

We did the same downstage combination and I don't use my whole body. "It's a whole body idea," Stephanie told me during plies.  I also don't roll through my feet when I jump.  It takes 10 years to make a dancer. What am I going to look like when I'm 30?

I wore a forest green unitard and started noticeably sweating on my chest by breathings on 2. Looking at myself from the side helps.

We were introduced the single arm in fourth position today.  There's a lot of back and spiral facility.

From corner to corner we contracted really deep and then half turned around the space.  There was no spotting to keep in a straight line.  It was a lot of fun.

Exercise on Six standing was a lot better today.  The working leg always goes up when you turn.  Skittering comes from a shift not a standing leg.

Stephanie always talks about how we should be more vocal while we're learning.



I will say that today I've never been so exhausted from deep stretches.  I definitely used my pelvis more.  I'm going to think of it  reverberating.

No comments:

Post a Comment